2023 View the library tutorial on using the GCU databases and the empirical journal
Biology 2023 Article Critique: I Need This Within 6 Hours, Please Only Bid After Read Carefully
View the library tutorial on using the GCU databases and the empirical journal checklist. Find a scholarly peer reviewed journal from the library. Select a research study (complete with Method, Results, and Discussion sections).
In 750-1,000 words, analyze the article.
- List the research question(s)/hypothesis being considered in the article.
- Summarize the study being conducted, including the purpose of the study.
- Describe the method and design used to test the research question(s)/hypothesis, including:
- Discuss if you believe the method and design was the correct method and design for the study. If not what would your suggestion for method and design be.
- Describe the variables, how they were defined and operationalized.
- Discuss if the study is ethically sound. Why or why not. What elements are present, or lacking, to show it is ethically sound.
Include at least two to four scholarly sources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies: 3.2: Critically evaluate psychological research; 3.4: Apply ethical standards to evaluate psychological science and practice; and 4.1 Effective writing for scientific purposes.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.