2023 SC235 General Biology I Human Perspectives this the first discussion and i am sending tips with it so it
Biology 2023 phyllis you
SC235: General Biology I: Human Perspectives
this the first discussion and i am sending tips with it so it can help more
To help you with this week’s discussion board topic, I have attached to this post a copy of a Powerpoint presentation that describe the process of nuclear replacement cloning.
It all started with a sheep named Dolly. In the mid-1990s, scientists proved convincingly that after decades of trying, we could, indeed, clone mammals — and even possibly, human beings. Unsurprisingly, this discovery was one of the most controversial of the 20th Century, and the issue of cloning continues to be just as contentious today.
Learn about cloning, starting with the Oak Ridge National Laboratory’s excellent Cloning Fact Sheet.
Cloning. National Human Genome Research Institute. Retrieved from http://www.genome.gov/25020028
Then respond to these big issues throughout the week, both in your own postings and in responses to your classmates’ postings.
- What are the risks and benefits of cloning?
- What are some potential uses for cloning?
- Could you envision using cloning technology in your own life? If so, how?
- What are some of the ethical problems with cloning?
- How do you feel about cloning animals? What about humans?
- Should cloning be regulated? Why or why not? If so, by whom?
Dont for get reference
CE330 Teaching Across Content Math Science and Sociology for Young Children
this the second discussion question with tips to help as well
1. PART 1: Chapter 11 in your text provides a lot of discussion on values and attitudes. You should draw heavily on this in responding to the first part of this question. Your text guided you in exploring your own attitudes , explained how values are determined and informed on how children develop their values. A value analysis and exploration of what sort of values should be taught to young children was also examined. Consider all these elements as you respond to part 1 of this discussion question. Chapter 8 also informs of how you can encourage anti-bias values in the classroom. Be sure to include examples of these, as well.
2. PART 2: As discussed in last week’s seminar, you can identify a TOTAL of 3 songs/books about teaching about cultural values. Share the title/author of the book/song. If you can share a link with us, even better! Make sure to note how these songs are going to help you create an anti-bias environment
3. PART 3: Finally, think of two examples of lessons (math, science or social studies) that you could connect to the books/songs.
Don’t forget your references!
Teaching about diversity is a key component of being a successful educator. As an early childhood education professional, you must create inclusive and anti-bias environments in order to encourage all students to feel comfortable. In fact, the NAEYC’s Code of Ethical Conduct even states that you must “respect diversity in children, families, and colleagues.” Children will get the most out of their learning experiences when you provide this environment along with integrated lessons.
• What can you, as an early childhood educator, do to reflect upon your own attitudes and values about diversity? How can you pass this on to your students?
• List three songs and three books that you can use to teach and meet the needs of different cultures of students. Explain how these can help as you create an anti-bias environment.
• Name at least two lessons that you can use these resources for.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.