2023 PLEASE ANSWER TWO OF THE FOLLOWING ESSAY QUESTIONS please do not copy paste
Biology 2023 Political Science
PLEASE ANSWER TWO OF THE FOLLOWING ESSAY QUESTIONS
please, do not copy-paste the question. only write the question number.
- Discuss the reproductive rights debate. Discuss the opposing constitutional sides? Which side did the Roe v. Wade decision come closest to supporting? Which did the Webster decision come closest to supporting? Which side do you think should prevail? Which debate would you argue is more contentious, the one over reproductive rights or, the right to die? Explain.
2. Discuss the debate over same sex marriage in this country. The US Supreme Court recently ruled that same sex marriages must be allowed in all of the 50 states. Consider the ethical and constitutional arguments on both sides. On the basis of that discussion, which side do you believe should have ultimately prevailed? Why? In answering this question be sure to think about the Constitution carefully. Is this an example of federal overreach, in your opinion? Explain.
3. Approximately when did the transition occur from dual to cooperative federalism? What brought it about? What is the means used to sustain the cooperative relationship? Does cooperative federalism continue to exist today? Explain. Is the current trend moving in the direction of more or less cooperation? Explain. When did that trend commence? Explain. What would you argue is the most appropriate direction the nation should take with regard to cooperative versus dual federalism in the next 12 months? Explain. Which direction is it likely to pursue, in your view? Explain.
4. President Obama and Republican Party members of Congress quarreled over the first amendment and contraceptive coverage. Discuss the two positions. Which would you argue stands on the firmest ground constitutionally? Explain. Is this a matter better handled by Articles I and II of the constitution or Amendment X? Explain.
5. In September of 2016 Governor Jerry Brown signed legislation that prohibits government employees from state-sponsored travel to states that are judged to be in violation of LGBT rights? Discuss your views on this legislation from ethical and constitutional perspectives. Do you imagine that this legislation will be upheld by the federal courts? Why/why not? Would you support this legislation or not? Be sure to carefully consider the aforementioned ethical and constitutional considerations in your answer.
6 Select any current event. Which level of government, federal or state, would you suggest has been the most influential for that issue? Explain. Which branch of government has been most influential? Which branch of government has responsibility for checking and balancing the one that you have selected? Explain. Has it been able to adequately perform that function? Why/why not? In assessing the level of effectiveness in checking and balancing, be sure to consider that role that partisan politics might play in your assessment.
7. Discuss the Affordable Health Care Act. What effect does its enactment have on federal state relations? How do you imagine it came about? What would you suggest as a way to break the stalemate between its supporters and opponents? Which side would you argue is on firmer ground constitutionally? Who would you argue holds the position more consistent with American national values, supporters or, opponents, of Affordable Care? Explain.
8. Present what you would suggest is among the most important issues being debated by the candidates for the presidency of the two leading parties? What do each of the candidates, respectively, propose to do to address this issue? Which of the candidates would you suggest is on firmer ground constitutionally? Explain, citing salient provisions of the Constitution. Constitutionality notwithstanding, explain which solution seems most likely to effect a favorable outcome.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.