2023 One of the muscles discussed in lecture was the serratus anterior an important muscle for shoulder stability We also discussed
Biology 2023 Week 11 Discussion
One of the muscles discussed in lecture was the serratus anterior, an important muscle for shoulder stability. We also discussed the golf ball analogy for the shoulder and how the cuff muscles help hold the ball on the tee to produce force closure and stabilization.
For this week talk about different exercises/movements to help strengthen the serratus anterior and/or the rotator cuff in general.
Due Wednesday November 20, 2019
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.