2023 Introduction The purpose of the urinary system is to eliminate cellular
Biology 2023 Urinary and Kidney Physiology
Introduction:: The purpose of the urinary system is to eliminate cellular waste from the body, regulate blood volume and blood pressure, maintain our body water balance, control levels of electrolytes and metabolites, and regulate blood pH. Since all the fluids of the body are interrelated (blood, lymph, interstitial fluid, etc.), it is essential for our urinary system to regulate the overall fluid levels in our bodies.
For this post, you will:
- Choose a component or process of the urinary system that helps to regulate the amount of water that is excreted in the urine. Some examples are:
- renal vessels and nerves
- intrarenal blood pressures
- glomerular pressure
- glomerular filtration
- reabsorption in the proximal tubule
- reabsorption in the loop of Henle
- reabsorption in the (late) distal convoluted tubule
- vasa recta (rather than peritubular capillaries
- cortical vs. juxtamedullary nephron
- collecting duct
- juxtaglomerular complex
- role of hormones (e.g., ADH, Aldosterone, renin/angiotensin II
- Describe how your choice can be used in either retention or loss of water in urine. Choose only retention or loss, not both.
- Use a reputable media article or scientific journal paper to describe a water imbalance (too much or too little water retention) that affects health.
- Describe the treatment and management of your selected water imbalance.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.