2023 Instructions Write a research paper about the single trait genetic disorder you selected in Unit
Biology 2023 Write A Research Paper Based On The Attached Annotated Bibliography
Write a research paper about the single-trait genetic disorder you selected in Unit III Annotated Bibliography and include the information listed below.
- Include a thesis statement that clearly and concisely states the paper’s purpose.
- Describe the single-trait genetic disorder you selected.
- State whether it is a dominant or recessive disorder.
- State whether it is sex-linked or autosomal recessive disorder.
- State the genotype or possible genotypes of a person with the disorder.
- Relate the genotype to phenotype of a person with the disorder and define phenotype.
- Describe the symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis.
- Discuss treatment options, including medicines/alternative treatments.
- Describe incidence rate or statistics.
- Describe what can be done to reduce the incidence rates.
- Include a Punnett square of the parents that could produce offspring with the disorder.
- Include the ratios of each genotype and phenotype produced by the cross.
Within your discussion of the above items, include definitions for the terms listed below:
- single-trait genetic disorder,
- dominant and recessive,
- sex-linked trait and autosomal disorder,
- genotype and phenotype, and
- heterozygous and homozygous.
Include any other interesting facts.
Your research paper must be at least three full pages in length and include an introduction, a body with a review and discussion of literature, and a conclusion. Please include an APA formatted title page. You are required to cite at least two peer-reviewed references, and two of your own choosing, for a minimum of four references. One source must be from the CSU Online Library. You are encouraged to use the references from the Unit III Annotated Bibliography assignment, but it is not a requirement. For more information on locating sources, view the following tutorial:
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.