2023 Instructions Read and perform the following experiment and download the forms supplied below Once you have
Biology 2023 Experiment 1: Observation of mitosis in a plant cell Submit Assignment
Instructions: Read and perform the following experiment and download the forms supplied below.
Once you have completed the form, upload the completed form.
PART 1: CALCULATING TIME SPENT IN EACH CELL CYCLE PHASE
- The length of the cell cycle in the onion root tip is about 24 hours. Predict how many hours of the 24-hour cell cycle you think each step takes. Record your predictions, along with supporting evidence, in Table 1.
- Click the microscope image in the materials section to examine the onion root tip slide images in the slide viewer. Eachimage displays a different field of view. Pick one of the images, and count the number of cells in each stage. Then, count thetotal number of cells in the image. Record the image you selected and your counts in Table 2.
- Calculate the percentage of time spent by a cell in each stage based on the 24-hour cell cycle. Use the following equation below, and record the percentages in Table 2.
PART 2: IDENTIFYING STAGES OF THE CELL CYCLE
- Observe the images of the onion root tip.
- Locate a good example of a cell in each of the following stages: interphase, prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telo-
- Draw the dividing cell in the appropriate area for each stage of the cell cycle, exactly as it appears in the slide images. In-
clude your drawings in Table 3.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.