2023 Final Project Outline Annotated Bibliography I have a paper for you to assist me with here is the topic that
Biology 2023 FINANCIAL CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTH CARE DELIVERY
Final Project Outline/Annotated Bibliography
I have a paper for you to assist me with, here is the topic that I chose for my final paper.
Examine the financial characteristics of health care delivery along with managing costs, revenues, and human resources.
Before you begin, review the possible topics and requirements for your Final Project in Week Five. There are four topics that you may choose from and they are listed at the beginning of the Final Project prompt. Submit the following to your instructor for review:
- Identify the topic of your Final Project
- Describe the issue, why it was selected, the perspective of approach, and the scope of the paper.
- Provide an outline of your project
- The outline should include a heading for each section of the Research Paper/PowerPoint Presentation (including one for the thesis and the conclusion) as well as heading descriptions. Subheadings should also be used with a description of each subheading. These should demonstrate that you have done significant research, evaluation, and critical thinking on the issues involved and should illustrate the strategies you would incorporate and implement for the scenario you are creating.
- Create an annotated bibliography
- The annotated bibliography should contain at least five scholarly sources that you intend to use in your project. Each listing must include a paraphrased narrative of the actual research study presented in the article and the studies used should represent the most current research related to the topic area.
Your outline and annotated bibliography must adhere to proper APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You may also find samples of each in the Ashford Writing Center, which is located under Learning Resources in the left-hand navigation panel of your classroom.
Your assignment should be four to six pages as follows:
- Title Page (one page)
- Outline (two to three pages)
- Annotated Bibliography (one to two pages)
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
ce The references are either nonexistent, entirely unscholarly, or otherwise inapplicable to the assignment. Written Communication: Control of Syntax and Mechanics Total: 0.34 Distinguished Displays meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Written work contains no errors and is very easy to understand.
Proficient Displays comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work
contains only a few minor errors and is mostly easy to understand.
Basic Displays basic comprehension of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work contains a few errors
which may slightly distract the reader.
Below Expectations Fails todisplay basic comprehension of syntax or mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Written work
contains major errors which distract the reader.
NonPerformance The assignment is either nonexistent or lacks the components described in the instructions. Written Communication: APA Formatting Total: 0.33 Distinguished Accurately uses APA formatting consistently throughout the paper, title page, and reference page. https://ashford.waypointoutcomes.com/assessment/15569/preview 1/2 10/20/2016 https://ashford.waypointoutcomes.com/assessment/15569/preview Proficient Exhibits APA formatting throughout the paper. However, layout contains a few minor errors. Basic Exhibits limited knowledge of APA formatting throughout the paper. However, layout does not meet all APA requirements. Below Expectations Fails to exhibit basic knowledge of APA formatting. There are frequent errors, making the layout difficult to
distinguish as APA.
NonPerformance The assignment is either nonexistent or lacks the components described in the instructions. Written Communication: Page Requirement Total: 0.33 Distinguished The length of the paper is equivalent to the required number of correctly formatted pages. Proficient The length of the paper is nearly equivalent to the required number of correctly formatted pages. Basic The length of the paper is equivalent to at least three quarters of the required number of correctly formatted pages.
Below Expectations The length of the paper is equivalent to at least one half of the required number of correctly formatted pages. NonPerformance The assignment is either nonexistent or lacks the components described in the instructions. Powered by https://ashford.waypointoutcomes.com/assessment/15569/previe
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.