2023 EPIDEMIOLOGY ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS 1 Go to http www healthypeople gov 2020 default aspx and review the Healthy People 2020 initiative Pay close attention to the
Biology 2023 EPIDEMIOLOGY ASSIGNMENT
1. Go to http://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/default.aspx and review the Healthy People 2020 initiative. Pay close attention to the objectives, goals, and indicators.
2. Using your city or county public health department or the CDC, choose 3 population or community based problems such as disease, disaster, crimes, accidents, falls etc… from the topics outlined in the website and prepare an analysis discussing how these 3 conditions, affect your community and how they were identified and a plan of action to contained them base on healthy people 2020.
3. You can also use the following CDC link https://www.cdc.gov/outbreaks/index.html and identify 3 community infectious outbreaks such as measles and develop the assignment.
The presentation must be in APA format with a minimum of 1500 words (excluding first and references page) with a minimum of 4 evidence-based references using the required APA font. You must include the zip code of the city or county chosen. Follow the APA example paper that was sent to you at the beginning of the course for guidance. Make sure references are used according to APA guidelines and electronic references must be from reliable sources such as CDC.
The assignment will be post it in the discussion tab of the blackboard for grading and in the SafeAssign exercise in the assignment to verify originality. FNU only accept 35% of plagiarism. I will not accept any assignment that exceeds the percentage of plagiarism establish by the university.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.