2023 Discussion Overview Please review the Discussion Board Grading Rubric in the Course Resources Each Unit you are required to post
Biology 2023 HS415 Environmental Health
Please review the Discussion Board Grading Rubric in the Course Resources.
Each Unit, you are required to post one (1) initial response and two (2) replies to your peers and/or Professor. Your initial response should be at least 150 words and contain a reference list for the sources used to support your response; the word count minimum excludes the references. The responses to others should be at least 75 words each. Please be sure to cite all of your sources in APA format in accordance with the Discussion Board Grading Rubric.
Choose one of the following questions for your initial response to the Discussion.
- What are the health hazards of chemical pesticide and fertilizer use in agriculture? How can these risks be reduced or eliminated?
- Describe some of the potential health hazards of genetically modified food organisms. What scientific evidence is available to illustrate these effects?
- How does food become contaminated by pathogens? What are some of the measures in place to prevent contamination?
- How does water become contaminated by pathogens? What are some of the measures in place to prevent contamination?
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.