2023 Data Tables and Post Lab Questions Table 3 Indicator Reagent Data Post Lab Questions 1 Why is
Biology 2023 Diffusion and Osmosis Experiment 2: Diffusion – Concentration Gradients and Membrane Permeability
Data Tables and Post-Lab Questions
Table 3: Indicator Reagent Data
1. Why is it necessary to have positive and negative controls in this experiment?
2. Draw a diagram of the experimental setup. Use arrows to depict the movement of each substance in the dialysis bag and the beaker.
3. Which substance(s) crossed the dialysis membrane? Support your response with data-based evidence
4. Which molecules remained inside of the dialysis bag?
5. Did all of the molecules diffuse out of the bag into the beaker? Why or why not?
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.