2023 Community Health The appearance of AIDS in the early 1980s challenged the widely held belief that
Biology 2023 Community Health AIDS
The appearance of AIDS in the early 1980s challenged the widely held belief that infectious diseases were under control. Familiar bacteria were becoming strongly resistant to antibiotics. That trend has continued and the importance of public health in combating these growing problems has become increasingly apparent.
Use the Internet to research the threat of multi-drug resistant (MDR) tuberculosis in the United States. Write a 3-page report about the disease, using the following questions to guide you. Cite sources of information in the correct APA format.
- Describe the signs and symptoms of tuberculosis and explain multi-drug resistant tuberculosis.
- Gather data about the incidence and prevalence of tuberculosis in the U.S. Describe the data you gather. Are there any regions with a high incidence? Are there any population groups more susceptible to the disease?
- Discuss the tuberculosis epidemic that afflicted a suburban California school in 1993.
- Describe epidemiological or preventive public health measures for tuberculosis.
- Explain the six major steps involved in infectious disease prevention planning at the community level.
- Explain the protocol health workers should follow when an infectious disease is discovered.
Please cite all sources, pictures etc. Make sure the paper is in APA format to include references.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.