2023 A Introduction A critical analysis report is a comprehensive review of a written work and a personal reaction to
Biology 2023 Health Care Help
A critical analysis report is a comprehensive review of a written work and a personal reaction to this analysis. Experience in making critiques of written works is required for the following reasons:
- Extensive critical reading helps the student achieve a more comprehensive understanding of the concepts included in the course.
- Critical analysis of what is read aids one in becoming a more discerning consumer of the literature in the field.
- Evaluations of what is read assist the student in the comprehension of the implications of the reading content of his particular course of interest and concerns.
- The written critique helps the student develop the art of effective oral and written communication.
- Critical analysis provides a factual basis to substantiate professional opinions.
B. General Requirements:
Each student is required to review (one) 1 article from a professional refereed international health care journal. The article must focus on relevant aspects of international comparative health care services and systems.
The article selected must be current and related to your country and global health management. The articles must be published within the last 2 years. A copy of the article must be submitted along with the CAR assignment. Only use peer reviewed journals. Any exceptions require approval by the professor.
You must submit a copy of the journal article.
C. Guidelines for Review Format:
- All papers are to be typed and double spaced. The paper is to be clear and concise; does not contain errors in spelling, punctuation, or syntax. The paper must be written using the publication style of the American Psychological Association, Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th edition, 2009. Failure to submit accurate and well written papers will result in a reduced grade.
- All papers are to be submitted on time to meet specific due dates.
- Identifying Information:
At the top of the first page the following information must be provided using the listed headings in sequence:
- Applicable General Topic:
- Title of Article:
- Authors Name:
- Name of Journal:
- Date of Journal:
- Pages (on which article appears):
- Publisher of Journal:
- Synopsis and Summary: (1 page)
150-250 word description of the articles basic content.
- General Theme:
A brief statement about what you felt was the author’s general theme of the article.
- Point of View:
A brief statement about what you felt concerning the author’s point of view – Was the presentation objective and factual or was the presentation subjective and lacking of facts? Explain your opinion.
- Issue Analysis: (1/2 page)
Provide a list of the issues presented in the article.
- Conclusions and Recommendations: (1/2 page)
List of author’s conclusions and/or recommendations, as well as your own conclusions and/or recommendations.
- Agreement or Disagreement: (1/2 page)
Based on the author’s conclusions and/or recommendations, do you agree or disagree; provide a brief justification regarding your opinion concerning your agreements and disagreements; use your professional experience(s) to develop this section, as well as class lecture and readings.
- Professional Projections: (1/2 page)
Several paragraphs on what you learned from the article and how you will apply this experience (negative or positive) in your professional career. What significance does this have in your studies or personal life? How will this information help you in the future? Improve work performance?
D. Guide to Grading of the Critical Analysis Report:
Critique will be graded on a competency basis as follows (25 points):
- Appropriate article (1 point)
- Identifying information on first page (1 point)
- Synopsis and Summary (5 points)
- General theme stated (1 point)
- Point of view stated (1 point)
- Issue analysis stated (1 point)
- Conclusions and recommendations stated (5 points)
- Agreement or disagreement stated (5 points)
- Professional projections stated (5 points)
E. Specific Requirements:
The article must relate to the content of this course. Articles must be selected from reputable and refereed health care journals. Articles taken from trade magazines are not acceptable, unless approved in advance by the professor.
Failure to submit reviews on specific due dates may result in the deduction of one full grade for each successive week that the review is not submitted. Failure to submit the review may result in an “incomplete” given at the time of final grades. Special circumstances requiring an extension of the due dates will be handled on an individual basis with appropriate justification, explanation and/or request stating the particulars and forwarded to the professor for approval.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Schedule for specific due dates.
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.