2023 A 4 year old girl presents at the emergency room with bloody diarrhea fever and vomiting The
Biology 2023 Micro D7….Due in 12 hours!!!!! 250 word minimum!!!!No Plagiarism!! References in APA format.
A 4-year old girl presents at the emergency room with bloody diarrhea, fever and vomiting. The child’s mother reports that the child has had these symptoms for about 24 hours and she has not passed any urine for about 12 hours.
The child is enrolled in a day care center and the group had recently made a field trip to a fast food place to learn about different jobs. The children had a lunch of ground beef, fries and cola after meeting with different workers. This field trip was 4 days earlier on Friday. The child had a temperature of 39C and showed physical signs of dehydration. Blood samples drawn showed evidence of greatly reduced kidney function and lysed red blood cells.
- What is your diagnosis here? What microorganism is responsible for this illness?
- What pathogenic feature of this organism caused the severity of this problem?
- What were the critical features to your diagnosis?
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.