2023 1 Your clinic patient has been newly diagnosed with hypertensive cardiomyopathy He asks you to explain his disease
Biology 2023 Cardiac disorders
1- Your clinic patient has been newly diagnosed with hypertensive cardiomyopathy. He asks you to explain his disease in language that he can understand. How will you explain this disorder to him in lay terms?
2- A patient with aortic stenosis has come into the clinic with dyspnea, orthopnea, cough, and chest pain. Explain in your own words why these particular symptoms develop in people with aortic stenosis.
3- Your patient with valvular heart disease has been prescribed prophylactic antibiotic therapy because she is going to the dentist. In your own words, explain the reason why antibiotics are important in this situation.
4- A 3-year-old child develops strep throat and subsequent rheumatic heart disease (RHD). Describe the relationship between strep throat and development of RHD.
5- Your neighbor with severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) has developed heart failure. Based on his underlying disease, what type of heart failure does he likely have and how did he develop it?
1. The two main reasons for the resurgence in TB are HIV and drug-resistant strains of the organism. Why is this so?
2. What other factors can you think of that have contributed to this rise?
Once you get frustrated and struggling to accomplish your assignment/homework on time, you need online assignment help. Essay Answers understands your needs and provides you with reliable degree-holding specialists to complete your projects at affordable prices.
Essayanswers.org is a professional and outstanding service with
- Support members available online 24/7 ready to assist you;
- Masters/Degree-holding experts in programming, mathematics, etc.;
- Responsible attitude and on-time delivery;
- Pocket-friendly prices that fit into your budget;
- Secure payment methods and 100% confidentiality;
- & even FREE questions and answers service!
We want to satisfy customers with their positive experience received here – at www.essayanswers.org. We are open to communication and happy to assist our clients.